??????? 应ag亚集团官方网站邀请，日本产业技术综合研究所（AIST）人工器官研究组丸山修教授（Osamu Maruyama）将于12月17日~20日访问我校，并于12月18日上午9时在化工楼228会议室为我院师生做关于离心式人工心脏血泵的设计开发的学术报告，欢迎各位老师和同学踊跃参加！丸山修教授的个人简历和报告摘要如下：
1985-1988 Department of Synthetic Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, Gunma University (Bachelor of Engineering)
1988-1990 Master’s Course of Synthetic Chemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Gunma University (Master of Engineering)
1991-1995 Course of Physiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Gunma University
(Doctor of Medicine)
Artificial Organ Group, Human Life Technology Institute,
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Position: Group leader
Title: Doctor of Medicine
Typical International Published Papers (First Author)
- O. Maruyama et al, Fractural Characteristics Evaluation of a Microcapsule Suspension Using a Rotational Shear Stressor, ASAIO Journal 48, 365-373 2002?
- O. Maruyama et al, Hemolysis caused by surface roughness under shear flow, Journal of Artificial Organs 8, 228- 236?2005
- O. Maruyama et al, The Hemolytic Characteristics of Monopivot Magnetic Suspension Blood Pumps with Washout Holes, Artificial Organs 29, 345-348 2005
- O. Maruyama et al, Hemolysis Resulting From Surface Roughness Under Shear Flow Conditions Using a Rotational Shear Stressor, Artificial Organs 30, 365-370?2006
- O. Maruyama et al, A Hemolytic Evaluation using Polyurethane Microcapsule Suspensions in Circulatory Support Devices; Normalized Index of Hemolysis Comparisons of Commercial Centrifugal Blood Pumps, Artificial Organs 32,?146-156?2007
- O. Maruyama et al, Simple In Vitro Testing Method for Antithrombogenic Evaluation of Centrifugal Blood Pumps, ASAIO Journal, 55, 314-322 2009?
- O. Maruyama et al, No.4431699, 1999
- O. Maruyama et al, No.2955674, 2007
Medical device technology for severe heart failure patients
??????? Heart failure is one of most severe diseases, and its cause of death is ranked higher all over the world. In order to assist cardiovascular support, we have developed a centrifugal blood pump as an artificial heart or extracorporeal circulation. The mechanism of centrifugal blood pump is basically the same as industrial pumps. However, the centrifugal blood pumps drive native blood as working fluid, therefore we have to think blood damage or blood coagulation by driving pumps. Under high shear flow in the pumps, red blood cells of the blood break due to shear stress, called hemolysis. Since the broken cell can not carry the oxygen molecules into the body, the patients will have an attack of anemia. On the other hand, under the low shear region, blood will coagulate due to the stagnation of the flow. Blood coagulation will cause infarction. From the reason written above, it is very important to introduce the fluid dynamic technologies, when a newly designed centrifugal blood pump are developed. In this talk, we will explain the pump design theory due to fluid dynamics and will show the results of in vetro testing, animal experiment and clinical use. Now we are developing newly advanced centrifugal blood pumps, thus impeller is sustained with hydrodynamic bearing for long time use.